Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mobility&transportation

When I thought of mobility I was thinking only permanent mobility. This website made me realized that mobility can also be temporary like me the case of a broken leg . The mobility services does not only caters for permanent cases bot they include temporary too. I hope that in the future that some good will be made in Belize to seriously assist the students and the community with adequate transportation.

http://sas.calpoly.edu/drc/services/on_campus_transportation.htm

To all who are interested, parents and students this is a website that provides a variety of public transportation to the community. In Belize we do have public transportation but there are no transportation with accommodation for people with disability. Also at the schools, no readily available assistance are on campus to help make mobility easy for students to move around.
http://www.mobilitytransportation.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Patricia

    I found it very interesting that you said there was not any type of public transportation that provides accomadations for people with disabilities! I found it even more interesting that schools do not have assistance to help students on campus that have mobility issues! WOW! I guess I don't realize what goes on in other parts of the world! Thanks for sharing!

    Kyla Betzem

    ReplyDelete