Sunday, March 1, 2009

Postsecondary Education

This website I post especially for students. I want them to read up and know that they can under go secondary education once the will is there. Education has no barriers.Parents need to encourage their children to aspire for the highest and the best in education.
In Belize we need to work on this.We still have not reach to the level of providing accommodating post secondary public education to our students. Hopes are still in the air.
http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/transition.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia!

    I see that you have referred to Belize. I saw that you said that you were from there. I think that is awesome! Am I thinking of the right place.....it's a beautiful island? If that is the same place, then I am wanting to visit! In regards to your posting, I believe strongly that parents need to play an important role in the child's publich school education and their post public schooling. Children do need to be encouraged to do their best and to go as far as they can in school. In this day and age it is vital to have an education and parents play a key role in this! This was a great site! Thanks for sharing
    Kyla Betzen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla just to correct you about Belize is not an island yes it is surrounded to the East by the Caribbean Sea. It is located in Central America and is the only English country in Central America.

    ReplyDelete